Friday, November 18, 2011

Time for a Blog

I guess it's high time for me to get with the program. A blog is what I need! This won't be a popular place, but my blog makes up for it's loneliness by having a planet sized wallpaper behind it.  I'm planning on doing a bit of writing, and a lot of showing.

You know who I am - I'm a well rounded technical artist that may not be fantastic at anything, but not horrible by any means.

I'm in love with my senses. Seeing, feeling, hearing, tasting, smelling, reflecting. I think that's why I'm in love with animation.  Correctly done, animation takes what is real and exaggerates it.  An exaggeration of movement, acting, and composition.  Animation as well as all forms of art show the creative prowess of imagination, imagery and observation.  Personally as an animator or designer I want to help people feel important things through what I do.

Though my work so far is emotionally shallow, I'll show you what I am capable of so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment